The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors. A Health & Wellness Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them feel their best through food and lifestyle changes. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, Health Coaches tailor individualized wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs.
What makes a Health & Wellness Coach unique?
Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Health & Wellness Coache’s understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the whole person.
|Qualification title:||TIL Level 4 Diploma in Coaching|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/1280/4|
|Progression routes:||TIL Level 5 Diploma or second year degree|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next qualification review date:||31/03/2021|
|Center Specification:||Click to here download|
- Understand and Establish a Coaching Agreement
- Create Positive Coaching Relationship
- Effective Communication in a Coaching Environment
- Action Planning and Goal Setting for Coaching
- Manage Progress and Accountability in a Coaching Environment
- Meet Ethical and Professional Coaching Standards
- To understand and apply the principles of coaching in a health environment
- Review and apply the principles of coaching and health management within industry
- To improve the employ-ability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Introduction This section we will introduce you to me and the team and then into the course, after that we will discuss the history of goal setting and completing the first part by finishing your first quiz.
Delivering the Qualification
Structure of the Qualification
Unit 1: Understand and Establish a Coaching Agreement