Today’s Pure Tone Series Meditation is to help people. Give them an Anxiety Treatment to help them with there anxiety.
The other day we spoke about anxiety and depression and ways to give you something to help. Like exercising and eating right just to name two of the five.
Today I want to talk about anxiety and why it does what it does to help you understand it better. Some people may not even know what Anxiety is, so let me help you.
Do at any point feel anything like described below:
- At any time do you feel extremely worried, or feel uneasiness?
- Do you feel shaky or trembling due to some worries about past incidents or due to expectations of future events?
- Ever face trouble in focusing on your daily activities due to some kind of fears?
- Always bothered that something very bad is going to happen to you
If your answers are “yes” to the above-mentioned questions, then you might be suffering from Anxiety.
Anxiety is created by a reaction or a response to a real or imaginary fear or threat. In the case of anxiety, the response can be uneven to the actual threat. The symptoms might include:
- Body sweating and trembling
- A sudden increase in the pace of breathing
- fast heartbeats
- feeling dizzy
- extreme uneasiness
Most humans even me included, get anxiety at some point in time in their lives but if this anxiety goes beyond control then this leads to complications and health disorders.
This is a problem, that could lead to a disorder when someone who has anxiety cannot control their nervousness. Anxiety is a signal to your body about a possible threat to us. Anxiety generally pushes a person to act or react to the situation. You will be facing a situation of “fight, flight or freeze”.
What is an Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety which as is due to nerves, could turn into a disorder and become a mental health complication if it is not handled properly. When a person has it they tend to is genuine threats or an imaginary danger which will trigger panic symptoms.
Someone suffering from anxiety generally starts to panic any without any appropriate reason for fear. The mental thinking and understanding of the situation will increase or decrease the nervousness.
There are many types of anxiety disorders like:
1) Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD): Excessive and unnecessary tensions or worry about certain things, including worrying about being upset.
2) Panic Disorder: Feeling panicky and being nervous about getting a panic attack now.
3) Agoraphobia: Fear of certain places or situations and not being able to get help or escape from there.
4) Social anxiety disorder: Unable to blend freely with other people, often due to the fear of embarrassment and getting judged.
5) Specific phobias: Extreme fear of certain things, animals or situations.
Treatment for anxiety includes counselling or medication or self-help.
1) Counselling: The person with anxiety should consult a healthcare specialist, counsellor or psychologist. There are various therapies to overcome anxiety.
2) Medication: In some cases, the doctor may suggest anti-anxiety drugs. The dosage that has been suggested by the doctor has to be strictly adhered by the patient.
3) Self Help: Practising relaxation techniques, breathing techniques etc will help them to calm down. They can also practice hypnosis to program their mind to overcome anxiety. Positive affirmations given during the hypnosis session can be repeated.
Treatment options vary according to each individual. As a gift today we finished up a pure tones meditation to reduce your anxiety and try to help you with your nerves.
This 30 min meditation is only the tones to help anyone with anxiety get some relief and help boost your endorphins, which help reduce your anxiety.
Medical Disclaimer: Frequency healing is an energy-based healing method. This recording is not intended to represent that it is used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem, physical or psychological disorder, nor is it intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice. For legal purposes, it is understood that this video has been posted for the purpose of entertainment only.
I strongly advise that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision. All materials are posted in good faith. The accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed.